Newly created opportunity for an Automotive Service Advisor to ensure the efficient operation of servicing and repairs to cars and commercial vehicles.
- Ordering parts and maintaining stock levels
- Working with vehicle mechanics to organise, plan and distribute repair jobs
- Planning MOT’s & PSV’s – Contact customers in advance to book in service
- Keep customers informed of the status of their vehicle
- Quoting and invoicing customers, taking payments
- Ensuring systems are updated with all customer details, service details and inventory records
- Ensure all equipment is fully operational and in good working order.
- Contact clients promptly to notify them of finished repairs
- Ensure mechanics have the resources needed to do their job and assist in taking vehicles to MOT or collecting parts during busy times
- Ensuring that a safe working environment is maintained
- Reception duties
- Excellent leadership, communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Quality and productivity focussed
- Automotive service advisor experience will be highly regarded (Not essential)
Working hours are Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm. Salary dependent on previous experience.
Please contact Judith to discuss or alternatively apply via the link and we will contact you to provide further detail.