Due to internal promotion and a great start to 2021 we are seeking fresh talent for a newly created marketing opportunity. Working under an inspiring leader this will be an all rounder role with a wide variety of tasks.
- Produce creative content for distribution across all channels including design of visuals and videos
- Produce written content for distribution across all relevant channels including blog posts, case studies as well as in email and newsletter format
- Manage and curate content for social media channels (mainly Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube) to enhance audience engagement
- Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials in support of the sales and business development team
- Maintain and update customer databases
Experience and Requirements
- Educated to HND / Degree level in a marketing related discipline or a very keen interest in pursuing a career in marketing
- Experience of all aspects of marketing communications including Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO, PPC, Email Marketing (MailChimp/Constant Contact), Website analytics, content creation (design and copy writing)
- Experience of executing marketing tactics in a timely and effective manner
- The ability to analyse data from email campaigns and web traffic and format reports for presentation to senior management
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Down to earth and motivated individual who doesn’t need to be pushed to do more.
Job Ref EMPJB1029
If you are a budding digital marketing enthusiast please contact Judith on 07809238786 to discuss this great opportunity.