Newly created digital marketing role. This position will be responsible for planning, creating, and executing cost effective digital marketing plans.
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Effectively completing SEO strategy. Including conducting online research to identify and implement effective keyword search criteria and tags
- Implement Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaigns to work alongside organic growth strategy
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, social media presences and email campaigns which are aimed at building market awareness
- Facilitate the ongoing development of the company website
- Create and upload content, banners, images and videos to the various digital channels/platforms
- Generate new business leads by increasing brand awareness and targeting relevant individuals/companies using effective e-marketing techniques
- Develop strategies to increase brand awareness across all digital platforms
- Design a range of digital and hard copy communications including brochures, adverts, newsletters, e-zines and e-shots
- Increase web traffic by creating and implementing an effective strategy to the target audience with relevant informative content/campaigns
- Attracting followers through social media channels
- Track, analyse and report on online presence using analytical tools (e.g. Google analytics) to highlight effective return on Investment
- Work closely with internal sales teams
- Educated to Degree or higher in a Marketing or related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years’ B2B Digital Marketing experience.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and Search Engine Marketing tools.
- Demonstrated experience defining and adjusting digital marketing plans and/or strategies based on analytic results.
- Knowledge of CRM systems and ideally Marketing Automation processes and systems for B2B enterprises.
- Creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Demonstrated experience/understanding of marketing planning and strategy with proven ROI results within a technical environment.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, trends, and best practices.
- Excellent project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to consistently prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Proficiency with different social media platforms and a proven track record building B2B brands, especially on LinkedIn.
- Experience of CMS systems
To discuss this opportunity in confidence please contact Judith on 07809238786 or apply via the link for a confidential discussion.
Reference ID: EMPJB117