Excellent opportunity for someone keen to secure a career within a maintenance/engineering department.
Working under the guidance of the Maintenance Manager you will be responsible for assisting in repairing the plant and equipment.
- Assist with schedule-based maintenance work on equipment, buildings, services, repairs, overhauls and installations as appropriate.
- Learn and help with fault finding mechanical and/or electrical faults
- Identify and carry out routine maintenance required by production schedule
- Proactively identify and rectify potential equipment/services issues
- To contribute to implementing new working methods and actively participate in continuous Improvement
- Maintain housekeeping and cleaning standards
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Either hold a part qualification or have some form of engineering knowledge/background.
- Some knowledge of hand tools/power tools
- Experience in the use of Pneumatics is desirable as is Welding knowledge
- A good ability to recognise and diagnose faults
- Determined and enthusiastic attitude
Great training opportunity leading to a solid career in maintenance. Day shift working hours 8am – 4:30pm Monday – Friday.
Call Judith or Jason on 078 0923 8786.