Trainee Stores / Material Handler (Engineering)
Exceptional opportunity to work with a successful manufacturing company with full training and development opportunities. The suitable candidate will be mechanically minded and take on the following duties.
- Receive deliveries and store materials and parts in correct locations
- Checking received goods against purchase orders
- Ensure no damage to materials / parts received
- Assist the production floor by locating materials as listed on production orders
- Stocking shelves and monitor supply levels
- Pick materials, Pack and send orders to customers
- Stock checks
- Collect and deliver parts from time to time
- Complete all paperwork accurately
- Assist the production team efficiently and ensure a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness.
- A passion for engineering who would like to secure a trainee role with the view to future progression
- Driven and motivated to build a career and progress
- Punctual and flexible
To have a chat about this great opportunity please contact Judith on 07809238786 or apply via the link