What information do we collect?
Employmint may collect your personal details, including but not limited to your name and contact details together with your e-mail address, demographic information such as postcodes and other relevant information from your CV.
How is the information used?
We collect and use your personal data for legitimate business interests and business management reasons including To provide our recruitment services to you
- To maintain our business relationship with clients and candidates
- To submit your CV to clients who may be interested in engaging your services
- To match your details with job vacancies, to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you
- To retain your details and notify you by email or phone about future job opportunities other than the specific role for which you have contacted us.
- To answer your enquiries
How long do we hold personal data?
Employmint has a legitimate interest in processing personal data during the recruitment process and for keeping records. We will retain personal data for as long as necessary for the relevant activity or for a period of 24 months.
Your rights on the information we hold about you
Under GDPR, you have the following data protection rights
- The right to be informed about the personal data the Company processes on you
- The right of access to the personal data the Company processes on you
- The right to rectification of your personal data
- The right to erasure of your personal data
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on a public or legitimate interest
- The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling; and
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
If you have any queries, require access to your personal data or wish for us to no longer hold this, please contact Judith at Employmint on 07809238786 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 24th May 2018